- Special event signage, Informational signs, Directional indicators, Menu boards, Temporary signage, Promotional advertisement, Election, campaign or town event indicators, Tradeshows, Short term yard signage.
Call or email us to order: 619-265-7446
ADVANTAGES OF PLASTIC CORRUGATED SIGNS
Most commonly seen on the lawn or in front of a store, Coroplast signs are intended to be viewed from the front or the back. This twin wall signage is traditionally printed with only a couple of colors to remain eye-catching because it usually has a farther viewing distance than other signage types and needs to remain readable. Coroplast signage is used to increase the effectiveness of local or regional marketing or to generally spread awareness among the public.
With a weather-resistant plastic construction, low price point, and rigidity, it’s no wonder why Coroplast graphics are often found as lawn signs. Double-sided printing is also easily possible, maximizing the sign’s range of effectiveness.
COROPLAST SIGNAGE PRINTING OPTIONS
Signs Done Fast can print Coroplast signage as large as 60”x120” in size. When purchasing a Coroplast graphic, Signs Done Fast also recommends one of these types of mounting hardware:
- Purchasing a metal H-frame or wire stakes (Step Stake) and slide metal ends into the fluted side profile of the material and anchor the sign in the ground.
- Using zip ties to attach the sign to a wall, pole, or other existing structure.
- Utilizing double-sided tape as an adhesive.
- Adding holes into the sign and using suction cups with hooks to hang the graphic.
- Sliding the sign into a channel frame as an alternative to metal H-frame yard signs
- Purchasing a cardboard easel or finding some other method of self-support.
Each method brings its own advantages and drawbacks. For organizations seeking blanket local promotion, the metal step stake allows both sides of the Coroplast sign to be visible. However, this method is limited to placing the signage in the ground soil. It’s also important to know that since Coroplast is available in many thicknesses the flute channel size varies and thus H-stakes / Step Stakes are not a 1 size fits all.
COROPLAST SIGN PRINTING: BEST PRACTICES
To maximize the effectiveness of Coroplast signs, Signs Done Fast suggests the following:
- Print on each side of the Coroplast to enhance promotional visibility.
- Use limited color selection so as not to clutter the image on smaller signs.
- Reduce word dependency, allow the customer to process the full meaning in seconds.
- Design a compelling graphic that makes consumers want to keep looking.
- Make sure the brand logo is clearly visible when applicable.
- Utilize wire stakes or a sign frame to make the sign’s twin walls clearly visible.
Coroplast signs can last and maintain their quality for as long as 1-2 years outdoors. Coroplast signage does become brittle over time and will begin to crack after long term use. All forms of printed signage fade over time depending on sun exposure, temperature, orientation, and moisture.
Coroplast signs are greatly suited for outdoor use since they are waterproof and weather resistant. Although close attention should be given to how they are installed as their stability can be affected by strong winds.
GET CUSTOM COROPLAST SIGNS WITH NGS PRINTING
NGS Printing has been printing Coroplast graphics for 15+ years which makes them your best option for your next job, Signs Done Fast can screen print or digitally print at rapid speeds on 1 or 2 sided jobs to meet your tight deadlines!